Monday

Freelance Sites Are Your Office

I am a freelancer and I am working from my home. While other people have ordinary office, headquarters or other work places I perceive the freelance sites for my office. Every morning when I log in to some of them I am “going to work”. Or actually I am going to a job interview. If I perform well the employer will hire me. To work as a freelancer you should be able to attend on a lots of job interview every day.

If you are a beginner it is a good idea to register in most of the sites. But don’t stop here. You have to bid on projects that employer post in there. Trust me, it will take a lot of your time, but if you are insistent and persistent it's worth. I still remember how I win my first project and how I get my first job. These are two different stories and I will write about them but some other times.

When you gain experience and create connections probably you are not going to be able to keep an eye on every site you have a registration. But you don’t have to. Customers will begin to look for you and if you are really good…well you will see it yourself. As one smart guy said “Work for your portfolio now so it can work for you in the future”

Let me present you a list of some of the best freelance sites. The market is always changing so if you are using some other good sites you can share them with me.
  1. freelancer.com 
  2. elance.com
  3. odesk.com 
  4. guru.com
  5. 99designs.com
  6. ifreelance.com
  7. mycroburst.com
  8. vworker.com
  9. scriptlance.com 
  10. getacoder.com 
  11. freelanceauction.com
  12. freelancers.net
  13. project4hire.com
  14. peopleperhour.com 
  15. noagenciesplease.com
  16. freelancerbay.com
  17. freelanceseek.com
  18. superlancers.com
  19. designcrowd.com
  20. governmentbids.com 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Every morning when I log in to some of them I am “going to work”. Or actually I am going to a job interview. If I perform well the employer will hire me. To work as a freelancer you should be able to attend on a lots of job interview every day."

This is so true!!!