Friday

Person learns during his lifetime

This is a tale from my country.

Once upon a time there was an old man. He was wise old man and he knew a lot of things, but often liked to say that one should learn.

In a chilly winter evening, the door knocked. He opened and was very surprised when he saw standing on the threshold a little girl. It asked the old man to give her some charcoal to light a fire at home.

- Well, my girl, I will give you, but in what will you put them? You got a court?


The girl leaned over, took the ashes and put on it two red coals. She thanked the old man and left.


The old man
thought a moment and said, "Well, simple job, but I do not think of it. Watch it! And I learned something from this little girl. Person learns during his lifetime. "

Why I am telling you this? Do you want to check some of my published tutorials?

Make a sunset

Make a rainbow

Underlined animated text

From photo to sketch

Twisted Ends

Change Cloths Color

Add a Shadow

Glass effect

 

If you like what you see, please visit my Portfolio Page for more or just Say Hi, don’t be shy. 

No comments: