Thursday

Want to see my stuff?

I am doing a lot of different things related to graphic designers work. From website designs, brochures and cartoons to tutorials, logos and different creative images. But my favourite part is the banner design. I just love making banners and I am good in it!

Let me guide you trough some of my designs that you can find easily in the internet. If you want to visit the site and see my work going live just click on the image.

This is my favourite banner. I just love it. It is GIF. animation so if you want to see all frames you will have to visit the AstroMood.com
site. It took me more time than usual, but I made it with lots of passion for one of my favourite and regular client. I am very happy with the result.









If you like what you see please visit my Portfolio Page for more or just Say Hi, don’t be shy.

No comments: