1. Open the image which color you are going to change.
2. Select the clothes which color you want to change. You can use each one of the selection tools. I will use Select - Color Range.
3. Select the color you are going to change and using the Fuzziness slider control the range of the selection. Finish by pressing OK.
4. Take the Quick Selection Tool and precise the selection where it needs.
5. Go to Image - Image Adjustments - Hue Saturation.
6. You can choose the new color from the Hue slider.
7. When you are satisfied with the new color press OK and CTR+D to remove the selection.
8. You are ready.